The project has the following aims:
- Preserve the digitized masters of the three festival albums in an institutional archive under a suitable license.
- Reissue the albums as CDs and LPs and make them available over a streaming music service such as iTunes or Spotify.
- Publish an illustrated history of the festival and the Scandinavian-American musicians and culture it celebrated, completing the work of the 1970s’ Olle i Skratthult Project.
- Launch the book and/or albums with performances in the Cedar Cultural Center in Minneapolis, and possibly venues in New York, London and Scandinavia.
- Connect the music of Snoose Boulevard to the present-day Somali immigrants, many of whom have reached Minneapolis through the generosity of Sweden as a refuge for those fleeing war and drought.